Post by pretzelbender on Feb 15, 2021 19:15:33 GMT -5
Billed Name: Miles Lucky. Is that his real name? I don't know, why don't you go ask him? Here's the actuality of the situation. One, this isn't going to be a normal bio. I AM BEING FORCED. I have a skeleton bio that is floating around that should be enough and honestly, I want to cry about it. Anyway, two, I wouldn't trust a fucking thing Miles Lucky says. So, do I, the bio narrator, think Miles Lucky is his real name? No, I don't think it is. But what the fuck do I know? I'm just handing over information that I didn't gather.
Billed Hometown: No idea, your guess is as good as mine. Somewhere in the Midwest, more than likely.
Date of Birth: It's sort of obvious, but not obvious enough to just give it up. He's somewhere between the age of 21-25.
Professional Debut Date: February 5th 2020.
Disposition: Chaotic Neutral, but I kinda hate that. Listen, consider, are you listening? Babyheel. I'm really trying to have it take off here. He be bad sometimes, but he's just a baby.
Gimmick: Nervous, irrational, anxiety-ridden kid with dirt on his face and a chip on his shoulder that he forgot where he got it from. Trapped animal, maniac. Junk Collector, Survivor. Track Star. Pseudo-Cannibalistic tendencies. In case you haven't heard, he took a guy's eyeball. A finger from someone else. He's always out for blood. He haunts homes that don't belong to him. You were driving on a road once and it was late and dark and you passed him, he was holding a shovel. You did a double take, remember? There's knocking on your window in the middle of the night that you sleep through, he's hungry. A lanky beast made of clicking bones, he is a product of folklore. A local legend everywhere he goes, the unwashed phenomenon. He only exists in places where we can't visit, and in the ring.
Pic Base: Curly haired Luke Hemmings with the wrist, boy.
Contract Deal: Full-Time
Ring Attire: It’s nothing to really call home about, nothing creative. Clothes he finds. Entirely worn out, as rough things require something you wouldn't mind losing. It's jeans, a shirt, a tank, shorts, whatever he feels like, it changes all the time. Plain and he just got the hint to wear pads on his elbows and knees. Over his jeans, he looks like a kid ready to ride a bike.
Entrance Attire: Whatever dirty shit he's wearing to the match, but with a jacket or flannel. Oooh. Sometimes, though, he won't even take it off. Or he can wear whatever you want, he takes requests.
Theme Song: "Play God" by Sam Fender
[NO ENTRANCES, NOT TODAY]
Wrestling Style: High-Risk, Blood-Hungry
Finisher (Description): 9:30 (Cradle DDT)
Alternate Finisher [Optional] (Description): A Move for Woody (Rolling Cutter)
1. Determined. Maybe to the point of being obsessive when faced with a goal, but we'll call it a strength.
2. Surprisingly clever guy. Able to come up with quick solutions and think on his feet when faced with most situations, no matter how strange or unusual his solutions can be.
3. Unpredictable. He's an erratic, anxiety ridden guy. Nearly everything he does in the ring is weird or left, so it catches people off guard and works to his advantage at times. Except for when it doesn't and that brings us to our weaknesses.
1. Emotional. Too emotional. He cries a lot when he's overwhelmed and he's pretty easy to overwhelm in a match. He’s quick to become frustrated and angry, he yells and screams. While this might make him more unpredictable and at times vicious, it all gets him caught up in his head sometimes and leaves openings to take advantage of.
2. General disregard for safety, toward his opponent sure, but also himself. If the payout outweighs the pain or possible downfall, he will usually take it.
3. Fucking weirdo.
Favorite Match Stipulation: The less rules to keep in mind, the better.
Favorite Weapon: Chair. Tree stump, if possible. Anything that hurts, anything creative. He's actually not picky.
[HERE ARE A BUNCH OF MOVES]
|FRONT MOVES *||BACK MOVES *||RUNNING MOVES *|
|AERIAL MOVES ||GROUND MOVES ||SIGNATURE MOVES *|
Previous Union Battleground Championships: War Horse Champion X1 (182 days).
Current Union Battleground Championships: Trench War Champion. Union Battleground Champion.
Biography: Happy Pigeon Day.
Twitter Handle: @after930meetme
Best Way to Reach?: DMs
What Brought You to the Battleground?: I need to write.
** By submitting this application, you have read and agreed to the rules of this promotion, and will adhere to them accordingly and will respect the contract. **